Innoport® Hosted Unified Communications Service Incorporates Call Queuing and Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
The additional enhancement leapfrogs Innoport service into the virtual call center space.
King of Prussia, PA - April 21, 2010 - Intellicomm Inc., a leading provider of hosted unified communications has introduced an Automated Call Distribution (ACD) feature set to its Innoport service. ACD allows for queuing incoming callers on hold to Innoport virtual phone numbers. Whether it is a small business or a large corporation, they can now setup a call center type functionality, complete with comprehensive agent and queue management capabilities online via the Innoport online interface at www.innoport.com. The ACD feature can be used with a single agent and a single queue or scaled up to multiple agents and multiple queues. ACD is being offered as part of the Business Service plans of Innoport and no additional fees has been introduced due to this latest enhancement.
Innoport ACD capability includes the following:
- Incoming calls are queued and routed to the next available agent
- Remote agents
- Web based agent check in and checkout
- Agent wrap up time flexibility
- Multiple interjecting prompts for callers on hold
- Option for callers on hold to go directly to voicemail
- Call queuing can be setup on a Innoport virtual phone number or on an extension of the Innoport automated attendant for ultimate flexibility
- Automatic agent check out trigger
- Route callers based on criteria, such as, Skill Based, As Entered, Round Robin, Most Idle Agent or Least Utilized Agent
With the introduction of ACD, Innoport continues to demonstrate its leadership and vision of hosted unified communications. Businesses looking to cut costs, improve customer experience and streamline their operations should consider various capabilities offered by the Innoport service.
Intellicomm Inc. is a leading provider of hosted unified communications services, delivering enterprise class services to businesses of all sizes and empowering them with an unprecedented level of information access and management. Through its flagship service, Innoport®, Intellicomm automates an individual or company's flow of communication by centralizing all inbound phone calls, voice mail, fax and instant messaging communications. As an affordable, remotely-hosted communications system, Innoport can help businesses achieve virtual office capabilities that present nearly unlimited scalability for growth and enhance employee mobility. For more information, visit www.innoport.com or www.intellicomm.com.
Copyright 2013 Intellicomm Inc. All rights reserved.