Customer Support Representative
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries through phone and email.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to our online services.
- Understanding customer needs and assisting with product selection, purchases, and sign up.
- Assist customers with online sign up and setup issues.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure of support issues.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products, and services.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to provide adequate support.
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a similar customer-facing role.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Basic understanding of computer software usage and online services.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide appropriate solutions to customer's technical problems.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year (plus benefits)
Please Note: No agencies, phone inquiries, or walk-ins.